The Trane XL16c offers up to 16.60 SEER and 81% AFUE and is energy star qualified
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater Top, and the Variable speed blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Trane XL16c Packaged Gas Electric specifics
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c Packaged Gas Electric includes:
- Climatuff two-stage compressor delivers superior reliability
- Variable speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Heavy Gauge, Two-tone Powder Painted Cabinet
- Increased Dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system featuring the Vortica blower for quiet and efficient operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All aluminum Spine fin coil provides enhanced airflow
- Durable Weather-Beater top to shrug off the elements year after year
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- 12 year limited warranty on Compressor.
- 10 year limited warranty on Outdoor Coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- Limited warranty when registered within 60 days of installation.