The Trane XL15c offers up to 15 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified
Exclusive components like a Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater Top and the variable speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort-R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra quiet operation delivers cool comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Trane XL15c Packaged Gas Electric specifics
Every Trane packaged unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15c Packaged Gas Electric includes:
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Ultra quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- 2-Stage Gas Heat
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
- Increased Dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system featuring the Vortica blower for quiet and efficient operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- Climatuff compressor delivers superior reliability
- All-aluminum Spine Fin coil provides enhanced airflow
- Durable Weather Beater Top shrugs off the elements year after year
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- 20 year limited warranty on Heat Exchanger
- 12 year limited warranty on Compressor.
- 10 year limited warranty on Outdoor Coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- Limited warranty when registered within 60 days of installation.