The Trane XL15c offers up to 15 SEER and 8.20 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater Top and the variable speed blower motor with Comfort-R will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Trane XL15c Packaged Heat Pump specifics
Every Trane packaged unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL15c Packaged Heat Pump includes:
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable speed blower motor
- Ultra quiet operation
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
- Increased Dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system featuring the Vortica blower for quiet and efficient operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- Climatuff compressor delivers superior reliability
- All-aluminum Spine Fin coil provides enhanced airflow
- Durable Weather Beater Top shrugs off the elements year after year
- Electronic Demand Defrost
- Optional electric heater kit
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- 10-year limited warranty on Compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on Condenser Coil
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- Optional extended warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for labor for the lifetime of the warranties
- Warranties are for residential use.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.