The Trane XL14c offers up to 14.25 SEER and 8.20 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater Top and the variable speed blower motor with Comfort-R will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Trane XL14c Packaged Heat Pump specifics
Every Trane packaged unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL14c Packaged Heat Pump includes:
- State-of-the-art fan system
- Variable speed blower motor
- Ultra quiet operation
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
- Increased Dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Advance airflow system featuring the Vortica blower for quiet and efficient operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- Climatuff compressor delivers superior reliability
- All-aluminum Spine Fin coil provides enhanced airflow
- Durable Weather Beater Top shrugs off the elements year after year
- Electronic Demand Defrost
- Optional electric heater kit
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty
- 12 year limited warranty on Compressor.
- 10 year limited warranty on Outdoor Coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- Limited warranty when registered within 60 days of installation.