Nexia Home Intelligence
Trane, together with Nexia™ Home Intelligence and Schlage®, the trusted leader in home security for more than 90 years, gives you more control of your home. This simple-to-use internet-enabled home automation system lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.ComfortLink™ Communicating Control
Connect your ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.Home Connection Away From Home
All the control of your home is at your fingertips, from anywhere, with a web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone. With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, you can build your own home automation system. With products like the Trane ComfortLink™ control with the Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolt and Schlage® Home Dimmer Module, you have the ability to:
- Control temperature settings and manage energy use
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there.
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Nexia™ Home Intelligence gives you the ability to remotely manage your home security, lights and climate control via any web-enabled computer, tablet and most smartphones for a monthly subscription.
Trane ComfortLink™ Remote Thermostat
- 7-Day programmable
- Great for vacation homes
- Multiple thermostats can be added to your system
- Adjust the temperature remotely from most web enabled cell phones or computers to arrive home to your ideal environment.
- Place your Trane Comfort System into an energy savings mode from anywhere in the world to reduce your utility costs while away.
- Receive text and email alerts when buy viagra in canada it’s time to change your filter or clean your air cleaner, if applicable.
- Set your system to send text and e-mail reminders when it’s time for routine maintenance before the heating or cooling season begins.
- Receive an alert message in the unlikely event the system does not maintain the temperature you have set.
- Reduce energy consumption up to 15% with an energy saving schedule (compared to non-programmable thermostats).
- Use a computer or most web-enabled cell phones to check the temperature of your home, from anywhere. Make changes with just a few clicks.
- Z-wave compatible with 300+ other appliances available at Lowes and Home Depot.
Optional Security Features that can be added to your ComfortLink™ system
Schlage™ Wireless Locks
- Store up to 19 unique user codes and never lose your housekeys again
- Receive text message or email alerts when specific codes are entered at the door
- Set 24 hour temporary codes from most web enabled cell phones
- Choose from 3 finishes to complement your home decor: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel, and Aged Bronze
Schlage cameras allow you to remotely see what’s going on at home through most web enabled cell phones and computers.
Protect your family and home from anywhere.
Schlage™ Appliance Module
- Comes with the Trane ComfortLink™ thermostat kit
- Turn on or off Z-Wave® enabled lights and small appliances remotely anywhere via your web enabled phone through the Schlage LiNK™ web interface
- Incorporate lighting into schedules while on vacation to make your home appear lived-in
- Multiple Z-Wave® appliance modules can be added to the Schlage-LiNK™ system as needed
What you need to get started
- An active broadband internet connection and router with at least one available port
- A computer with internet access and a supported internet browser
- A valid email address
- A compatible cell phone with an internet data plan and SMS (text message) plan for remote features
The Nexia™ Home Intelligence requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access via most web enabled cell phones and computers.